Thread: Reloaders...

Feedback Score

Reloaders...

Where do you all get your once fired brass?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    In recent times, I have gotten a lot of brass from the range where we have classes. The last couple of classes have provided me with about 10,000 pieces of mixed 9mm, 45ACP, 5.56, and others. I won't dig through the brass bucket like I did before. I had one 9mm casehead fail. The load was well within the range of mild. It is the only thing that I can find at fault. I scrapped all the brass and bought 1K of starline 9mm+P. You can also check with Midway or Widener's. They sometimes have brass in bulk. Just a thought. I am going to have to get all this brass cleaned, sorted, and inspected. The Dillon XL 650 is screaming to be fed.

Feedback Score
    I pick most of mine up, but I order from Grafs, Pat's Reloading, GIBrass, for once-fired.

Feedback Score

Brass

Thanks for the input guys.I ordered 2000 once fired 9mm win. brass from brassmanbrass for $30 per 1000 plus $3 to polish. Is this a decent price?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by strycnine
    Thanks for the input guys.I ordered 2000 once fired 9mm win. brass from brassmanbrass for $30 per 1000 plus $3 to polish. Is this a decent price?
    Yup, good price.