Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Pen for EDC Any Thoughts???

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Amazon has some good deals on the 701X components right now. They are priced as add-on items, requiring $25 in other purchasing.

order 2: 701 pen for $4.63ea, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    order 1: 402 pen 2-pack for $4.55, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    order 1: Fisher Space Pen refill 3-pack for $4.99, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$18.80 for two assembled 701X, $9.40 each, and leaves you a spare refill.
    Thanks. I got everything but the refill. Seems that price went back up. Will keep an eye out for a deal there.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HMM View Post
    Thanks. I got everything but the refill. Seems that price went back up. Will keep an eye out for a deal there.
    Looks like you're right. It's now $13.98 for the three pack.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Amazon has changed the price on a few things lately... I was watching a gift for my daughter and it went up for cyber Monday from the week before. Now it's dropped but still not to as low as it was before Thanksgiving...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I've been very happy with my Benchmade pen. For defensive roles, it's probably not better than my $4 Zebra pen.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 48J View Post
    I carry an aircraft grade aluminum RoteRing every day. The thing has been more places than most people. Been in my daily load since before tactical pens were cool.
    I used to have a Rotring and it was an excellent instrument. Sturdy, reliable, easy to pocket. Lost it (or someone stole it) and so I decided to buy a Surefire tac pen. The SF is very heavy and thick, so much so it pulls your pocket and can be hard to actually write with for long periods of time. So in thinking about it now...if I had to have a pen to John Wick someone with, I would go back to the Rotring.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I float back and forth between the Parker Jotter (stainless) and a Fisher Astronaut pen. And both are great, my Parker is used more and the Fisher is reserved for more formal occasions since it was a gift and engraved.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What no one EDCs a Bic? Good enough to Jason Bourne, good enough for me.

That statement above it really ironic for anyone who knows my general regard of those films.

Sorry, been wanting to do that since the thread started.

I'll be one to say, unless the pen was small, I could carry on my keychain I'd not carry one. And I don't at the moment, if I need something other than my 19, my Emerson, or the Surefire light to beat and or kill someone coming at me, I am going to empty hands cuz changes are I am already screwed.

That said, the one Robert posted for $20 looks like one I might get to play with, because I need more stuff. Lord only knows how I'd carry the damn things, I already run out of pockets.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have one from KlevZion from Botach.

I've taken on planes and have even been inside the embassy and secure places with it.

Even been to the Merry UK with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    I'm back to my Parker. Management has decreed "Tactical" pens to be weapons not appropriate to be carried in an educational environment.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I don't bother with evil tactical pens... Even the name annoys me.

Zebra F701. Staples, walmart, etc $7. Stainless body and tip.

Get rid of the plastic parts by swapping some f301 parts. ($10 for 10 at Sams,. Cheap as refills) But lately I dont bother.

I've not tried it but I'm pretty sure I could hammer one through a car fender.

I fly with them, travelled all through Europe. Offices, etc. Wont get a 2nd look.

Way more useful than Timmy Tactical knurled and spiked "look at me" pens

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast