Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: The m4c Non-Movie Star Wars Thread

Feedback Score
    So Rebels ends tonight starting at 8:30 with "A Fool's Hope".

Any predictions?

I think Zeb and Kallus both bite it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    So Rebels ends tonight starting at 8:30 with "A Fool's Hope".

Any predictions?

I think Zeb and Kallus both bite it.

With Hera, the Ghost, and Chop being in Rogue One, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else bites the dust. Although part of me still thinks that Savine and Ezra have something to do with the Knights of Ren. Have to DVR it due to OT tonight, so won't find out until tomorrow afternoon.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by R6436 View Post
    With Hera, the Ghost, and Chop being in Rogue One, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else bites the dust. Although part of me still thinks that Savine and Ezra have something to do with the Knights of Ren. Have to DVR it due to OT tonight, so won't find out until tomorrow afternoon.
    Sabine definitely survives, I think Ezra ends up hiding out in that world between world's somehow.

If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn

Feedback Score
    Kinda a spoiler:

So in the opening scene Ketsu Ono has the Rebellion "Phoenix" logo on her shoulder armor....

-Fjallhrafn

Feedback Score
    Well that was a ton better than The Femin...er Last Jedi...

-Fjallhrafn

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Even with the retcon, that was still more impressive to me than the past two "sequel" movies. I really like when multi-season programs pay homage to all their previous seasons like this one did. Writing for Rebels was good in regards to having clear, consistent, character growth. Bringing in the clones, Hondo, and Snips like they did I always felt helped display the continuity from the prequel movies/Clone Wars series. Hope the next animated show meets the bar at a minimum.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Since this applies to watching any Star Wars movie (and touches on books and TV shows), I thought I'd post this here, rather than in any of the movie-specific threads:

"Five Stages of Watching a Star Wars Movie"
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    Since this applies to watching any Star Wars movie (and touches on books and TV shows), I thought I'd post this here, rather than in any of the movie-specific threads:

"Five Stages of Watching a Star Wars Movie"

I stopped seeing opening midnight releases after Episode III, now I just go and see the last showing on a random Tuesday night during the school year about two weeks after they've been released and have the place to myself. Though I do avoid social media to save me from spoilers. So far this mix works for me.

George Lucas has been interviewed extensively by James Cameron on his AMC show about science fiction, Lucas maintains that he created Star Wars for 12 years olds. People get a little too wrapped up about it, and this coming from a person who use to attend SW conventions.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    I'm not rushing out to see Solo. I don't think that I ever watched Episode III. I was getting back into it after VII and Rouge One was pretty good. The Last Jedi could have ended it all for me. Somewhere they forgot to how to tell a compelling story. Game of Thrones suffers the same fate. That last season was a hot mess.

These guys get so caught up in the franchise and story line that they lose sight of making a great movie and instead it just becomes a line drawn between two points with the eye on a third point.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Looks like more Rex, more Snips, and more Mandos.

And some new guy in rust red armor.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast