Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: The m4c Non-Movie Star Wars Thread

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Since this hasn't come up anywhere else, yet:

New live-action TV show.

Jon Favreau's live-action Star Wars show will be called The Mandalorian - The Verge.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Since this hasn't come up anywhere else, yet:

New live-action TV show.

Jon Favreau's live-action Star Wars show will be called The Mandalorian - The Verge.
    I don't use streaming services, so this one hasn't really gotten me fired up because of that.

If it gets released on DVD or put on one of the networks then it will get my attention. It won't be enough to make me subscribe to a streaming service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    First episode of The Mandalorian is up.

And while I think it's way, way too early to call it, I've really enjoyed the forty minutes or so of the first episode.

For those who are streaming-curious (or Mando-curious), you can sign up for a free week of Disney+. Obviously, if you sign up now, you'll only get the first two episodes (next one drops on Friday, and then each subsequent one will drop on Friday to the end of the year), but something to consider for the New Year.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

And while I think it's way, way too early to call it, I've really enjoyed the forty minutes or so of the first episode.

For those who are streaming-curious (or Mando-curious), you can sign up for a free week of Disney+. Obviously, if you sign up now, you'll only get the first two episodes (next one drops on Friday, and then each subsequent one will drop on Friday to the end of the year), but something to consider for the New Year.
    The IG-88 was interesting.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    The IG-88 was interesting.
    IG-11. Voiced by director Taika Waititi, who also voiced Torg in Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Endgame (and directed the former).

They did it in a way that makes it both entertaining (to me) but still totally different from our previous favorite sociopathic Star Wars droids (HK-47 and K-2S0).
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)

Also if you have Verizon Unlimited Data you get a year of Disney + free.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Also if you have Verizon Unlimited Data you get a year of Disney + free.
    How would that relate to anything other than a cell?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    How would that relate to anything other than a cell?
    If you have Verizon Unlimited you simply log onto your account and can add the free Disney+ plan.
    You can then access your Disney+ account from any device or smart tv.
    It took me two minutes to setup from my phone and to watch on my tv last night.
    RLTW
    Danger Close Knows No Atheists.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker6 View Post
    If you have Verizon Unlimited you simply log onto your account and can add the free Disney+ plan.
    You can then access your Disney+ account from any device or smart tv.
    It took me two minutes to setup from my phone and to watch on my tv last night.
    K, I checked out my plan. Much cheaper to just subscribe to Disney.
    Last edited by jmp45; 11-13-19 at 11:27.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast