Thread: New From Western Mass.

JDL Sales Guest

New From Western Mass.

I am new to this forum; however I am very active on North East Shooters.
    I just wanted to say hi.
    I also would like to ask a question?
    I am a small custom builder of AR upper and lowers and supplier of parts and would like to know about how to become a dealer on this forum.
    I made the mistake of mentioning an item I had for sale in one of my posts on AR15.com and now I am banned for life. I don't want to make the same mistake

Feedback Score
    you're not the only one here from western mass.

Feedback Score
    Central Mass here
    Good to see you here.

Feedback Score
    WMA here - nice to see you John!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Commercial and Personal Sales

1) Companies or individuals cannot advertise or sell products in the discussion forums (including signature lines and titles). Manufacturers or their dealers are welcome and encouraged to post information in the discussion forums as it relates to technical specifications, new product releases (models, colors, options, etc.), prototypes, user feedback, or additional features in existing or expanding products lines. Members interested in selling or trading equipment should use the Market Place.

2) Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another person or group will be dealt with very seriously.

3) If your company is interested in becoming a site sponsor or dealer please contact the website administrator for consideration.