Thread: 16" Mega maten 308

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

16" Mega maten 308

After going through several gas 308's I realized I just don't enjoy them much.Gonna let this go to concentrate on other things

mega maten ambi receiver set
    16" ballistic advantage barrel
    seekins adjustable gas block
    aac 51t suppressor mount flash hider
    14.75" fortis switch rail
    aim nitride bcg
    magpul mbus pro sights
    rise ra140 drop in single stage trigger
    bcm mod 3 charging handle
    battlearms ambi safety selector
    bcm grip
    magpul ctr grip

There's under 100 rounds through this since I put it together.Id say roughly 20 of them were getting it sighted in and the rest were mix and matched between suppressed and un suppressed.There's a small set of marks where the receivers meet by the safety selector.This is shown in the pictures

$1650 shipped and insured to your ffl in the lower 48(no ban states sorry). I'm open to payment options if you want to use paypal and a money order or any variation of the two.Make sure your ffl will accept from a private individual with a copy of my dl included

First ill take it gets it.Once a deal is worked out payment needs to be received in a timely manner or it will go to the next person in line.

If you happen to be in the south west florida area id take 50$ off of the price since I wont have to ship it.Id also consider a trade for a compact sig p320 9mm and cash

Plenty more feedback available under the same name from other sites if you would like to see it.Any other questions just ask

Last edited by 03scgt; 11-02-16 at 13:01.