Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: User Beware: Potential Issue with Magpul LR Sight / Geissele Charging Handle

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    It happens with multiple brands of offset sights where they can make contact. It is just how it is unless you want to move them forward, which may or may not be an issue depending on equipment issues and user preference.

I had offset sights on a few weapons, that eventually got to feel they were just about the most useless thing on the weapon, so I pulled them. I'll happily point out that is my own personal experience, and that everyone else out there is going to have their own uses and needs. Currently, I have no legit use or need.
    Agree regarding offset sights, but just wanted to note that my issue is not with offsets, but the Magpul MBUS Pro Long Range rear sight.

Quote Originally Posted by hk_shootr View Post
    Zero would be effected very little....move it forward a notch, touch up the handle and get back to shootin!
    True, but the damage is already done and won't get worse, so I don't see a need to move anything now.
    Last edited by TexasAggie2005; 10-24-16 at 18:35.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie2005 View Post
    Agree regarding offset sights, but just wanted to note that my issue is not with offsets, but the Magpul MBUS Pro Longe Range rear sight.

True, but the damage is already done and won't get worse, so I don't see a need to move anything now.

Grabbing the handle on both sides is also an issue that is becoming apparent for some people, especially under stress. Regular handed people who blade won't see it happen though.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Sorry for the necro, but does anyone know if there is a similar issue with the non-LR MBUS Pro rear and Geissele charging handles?

Thanks!
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Sorry for the necro, but does anyone know if there is a similar issue with the non-LR MBUS Pro rear and Geissele charging handles?

Thanks!
    None at all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234