Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vickers Guide: AR-15 (Vol. I)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rljatl View Post
    Any chance of a second printing of the Vickers Guide: AR-15 (Vol. I)? Please.
    It is available https://www.vickersguide.com/ar15vol1/ - for $250.00.

I'm on the fence I have AR 15 volume 1 and 2 and 1911, but somehow can't get myself convinced I need the AK or WWII Germany.

And we actually have several coffee tables.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Man, that is self discipline.

I'm impressed.
    Necropost: from the wife - I ordered she gave it to me. Same with Volume 2 the next year. Pretty much the same with everything, vasectomy..........
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    They need to do another run of AR15 vol one.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I have a buddy that works at a gun store, I stopped in to shoot the shit and he had Vol 1 and 2 in the gun case for sale, he had bought a new car and was selling off some stuff to help pay for it. I got them for $80 a piece. My third sitting with will be tonight, I will finish Vol 1 and start on Vol 2. Truly beautiful and informative books, I'm stoked.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think the books are well-made, nicely photographed, and appropriately informative.

I've got AR1 and 2, and the first .45.

I enjoyed reading/looking at them the first time through. However, they are not books that I constantly refer to.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345