Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first AR! DDM4V7

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My first AR! DDM4V7

So after doing a fair bit of research I decided I wanted to start my AR collection with a DD. My local shop so happen to have a brand new V7 in stock.

Went in and knew I had to have it. Got it set up with an Aimpoint PRO red dot, Magpul Pro buis, and some magpul hand guard covers.

Now I just need to make some time to get everything dialed in. I've got 6 mags for it. Would like to have a bunch more and a pile of ammo of course.

Do you take them down and clean before your first outing, or just shoot as they come?

Feedback Score
    Congrats! I just got one last week myself. Nice rifle!

Feedback Score
    How do you guys like your ddm4v7's?

Feedback Score
    Congratulations and great choice. My second AR was a DDM4-V2 I bought in July 2010 from Primary Arms. Still have that gun and it's still the primary gun I'm grabbing in the event I need a home defense gun (other than a pistol). Mine also has an Aimpoint Pro (bought new with the rifle) , a VTAC sling, and a white light. Never had a single issue for over 10K rounds...

Feedback Score
    Excellent choice, congrats. I have one as well and love it.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Zombie much fellas?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    These just refuse to fail. Only added a SSA-E to mine.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Congrats. I own DDm4 v7, v7 pro, v11slw, v2 and v5. In my opinion best rifles out there. I remember when I bought my first DD. I called them direct as I had around 7k rounds through the barrel and was wondering if I would need to replace the barrel anytime soon. The DD rep laughed and said I was just beginning to break it in. Still shooting the hell out of it 6 years later and as accurate as the day I purchased it. None of my DD’s have ever failed me. Enjoy it!
    Last edited by Hispanic_Hercules; 03-08-19 at 23:24.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Still enjoying the rifle. Not a single hiccup. Just picked up a MRO green dot with a Scalarworks mount to try out.

Gonna put my Aimpoint PRO up for sale if I like it.

Feedback Score
    Still a solid choice.

"There is no nice way to arrest a potentially dangerous, combative suspect. The police are our bodyguards; our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us. The work we're too afraid, too unskilled, or too civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, out of our cars, out of our houses, and out of our faces. We just don't want to see how its done."
    -Charles H. Webb, Ph.D.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast