Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: "Critique my firearm picture" thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post

I’ve been a proponent of less is more in many areas of my life.
    I think a like button would make a difference on most forums, I’m right there with you.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score

Some graininess happened because res was lowered on my phone, but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

And another grainy one complainants of the phone.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post

Some graininess happened because res was lowered on my phone, but it is what it is.

Image quality is poor at best. The background gives nothing of interest, it tells no story. The weapon itself is held at an angle which makes the latches look like the stand far out and aren't closed all the way. The sling stands out, and not particularly in a good way. The rain drop/ wet background has the possibility of being interesting, but the excessive grain of the overall image negates it.

Overall, its a snap shot that doesn't tell a story or spark memories for the viewer.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

And another grainy one complainants of the phone.
    This one suffers from grain to the point of making the focus look suspect. However, there is a large difference between this one and the previous. This one as a good background, and the warmth of wood is something people always find appealing on a subconscious level. While the weapon could have been wiped clean to help create a more pleasing image, it still works. A clean unprocessed and ungrainy version very well could be a winner with this pic!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

"Critique my firearm picture" thread

This pic was shot because I try to keep hi resolution photos of all my guns. That and I really like the P7M8 with wood grips.

Last edited by HKGuns; 11-02-21 at 20:47.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    This pic was shot because I try to keep hi resolution photos of all my guns. That and I really like the P7M8 with wood grips.

Beautiful pistol, but the uneven lighting doesn't flatter the overall image.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Getting down lower and having the sky as a background instead of grass would have given this picture a lot more pop and really made it stand out
    Stick

Feedback Score

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast