Thread: "Critique my firearm picture" thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

"Critique my firearm picture" thread

This is a critique thread.

Please include why the pic was shot (what you are showing off), what you like about the picture, and what you don't like about it. This gives people something to work off so their comments make some sense.

There are already a million threads and youtube videos about how to shoot pictures of various objects, to include firearms.

Anyone can post a picture in this thread, HOWEVER, by posting in this thread you are showing that you are open to the opinion of others. The firearm MUST be yours (unless a military weapon or of someone else shooting), and the picture MUST be one that you took.

Give a little info about the picture and state what you do or don't like about it. Other people posting are expected to give comment in a professional manner, meaning that "you suck" comments aren't going to fly. Opinions vary, which means people posting should remember their view are subjective, and no one likes to be insulted for no reason. Be nice, be respectful, be HONEST in your thoughts. I don't expect people to like everything we (wife or I) shoot.

Lastly, this is NOT a how to thread. Don't have hurt feelings that people don't want to tell you their secrets, and many guys lie to pretend they don't use any post processing. That doesn't matter as that isn't what this thread is about. This is a critique thread about the picture itself.
    Last edited by Stickman; 11-09-16 at 21:20.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB