Thread: Check your Facebook

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Check your Facebook

Hey Stickman, I think someone hacked your Facebook page.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Hey Stickman, I think someone hacked your Facebook page.
    Wonderful, thank you.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://www.facebook.com/Stickgunner/

The above page, or a different one? I've had so many issues with FB that I've ended up with a few different accounts.... and they still keep locking me out or screwing with me.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Why people continue to use that fukking shitty, unsecure, left wing propaganda platform boggles my mind.

When my account used to get cloned/hacked, I found out how dumb some of my friends were when they thought it was really me sending odd messages. Insane that people tolerate that shitty product.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Why people continue to use that fukking shitty, unsecure, left wing propaganda platform boggles my mind.

When my account used to get cloned/hacked, I found out how dumb some of my friends were when they thought it was really me sending odd messages. Insane that people tolerate that shitty product.
    I can't argue that even a little bit. If it wasn't for "Stickgunner LLC" being a service, I wouldn't use social media at all. The problem is that adding images to social media is part of what I do to help out clients, friends, things I like, and stay relevant. I've been told that by leaving arfcom I substantially hurt my "viewability". I'm fine with that, especially after the Avilas tried shaking me down (my opinion, but telling me I need to be an Industry Partner for each company I show in pictures is a shakedown for cash as far as I'm concerned).
    Stick

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post

There is no better way to connect to communities and groups. Even with all the censorship, gun and gear groups are far more active than just about anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had responded to one of your posts and then received a message from "you". Probably some sort of clone account that's lurking your page or something. I cant find it now so maybe Facebook axed it already.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    I had responded to one of your posts and then received a message from "you". Probably some sort of clone account that's lurking your page or something. I cant find it now so maybe Facebook axed it already.
    Thanks, I appreciate the update.
    Stick