Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: #Winning

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Assuming you meant driving....

I could get on board with that. But your First offense DUI with even minor property damage? Ten years. No parole. Insurance does not cover damage done to yourself or your property while intoxicated. Employers get tough on firing folks (which they'd have to because you're gonna be locked up for a while)

But that will never pass. How many people on this forum alone have had DUIs with property Damage?
    Mandatory minimums like that are asinine and are a significant reason why our prison system is so over populated. They help nothing and treat the symptom.

Feedback Score
    Some of y'all should probably google your state's mandatory minimum and maximum punishments for DUI. And what makes it jump from a misdemeanor to a felony.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was playing cards one night with some guys. One of them who I was not very familiar with got up suddenly and left the table.
    He came back to the table and the game continued until someone noticed he was missing his teeth. Apparently he was much more intoxicated than he appeared to me. He yakked in the bathroom and flushed his upper plate down the head.
    Makes you wonder just how many people walking around are half in the bag most of their work day?
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-15-16 at 13:11.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789