Page 48 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very nice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    That holster makes me cry, but the pic itself is solid!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That holster makes me cry, but the pic itself is solid!
    While I know I should have used my friend Tim Wegner's product in the EDC photo,

the practicing Industrial Designer in me likes the design/lines if the $21 (delivered) TEGE.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    While I know I should have used my friend Tim Wegner's product in the EDC photo,

the practicing Industrial Designer in me likes the design/lines if the $21 (delivered) TEGE.
    I have always been treated exceedingly well by the staff of Blade Tech. I’ve worked with them on a project, but it has been a long time.

I have carried some of their holsters for decades, to include one which was early enough to still have the Christian fish burned into it.

Good people, and it puts a smile on my face to see their products in good pics.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Feedback Score

Last edited by Matt_J; 08-13-20 at 08:20.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Page 48 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast