Page 1 of 173 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Lets get a thread going of your firearms, or firearms you've shot pictures of. Any weapon is a good weapon, that includes your ARs, AKs, revolvers, flintlocks or whatever else goes bang when you pull the trigger. This thread is open to any and all, new people are especially welcome. Unlike most other pic threads, this is open to chatter. If you see a weapon and have question, ask away. If you see a weapon and it reminds you of a time when you used or carried something similar, feel free to add your thoughts. The only thing I ask is that we keep things on a positive note, and by that I mean don't tell guys their gun sucks because it is brand X.

I merged a few threads together, so it already has a head start with a bunch of pictures.

Here is the BCM GUNFIGHTER 1911. It is a project from Paul at BCM, and those crazy kids at Wilson Combat. Paul took input from a few different sources, and spec'd out what was felt to be needed in a 1911. The knife is "The Colonel", and is from BCM as well. It made sense to me that these belonged in a picture together.

Last edited by Stickman; 10-05-18 at 14:29. Reason: pic thread merging
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is a simple picture of a nice Glock barrel from Blacklist Industries. While neither Mrs Stick nor myself are gel freaks, in this case I think it turned out nicely as an accent to make it a little more attention grabbing. Currently the barrel has a couple hundred rounds through it, with no issues to report. Eventually when there are enough rounds through it, there will probably be a writeup.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here is a shot of one of the nephews running an assault course with the MP5. The low recoil and lack of noise when used with a can makes for easy shooting. There is going to be a training thread coming up at some point describing what the nephews do, how they do it, and why. They have some exceedingly hardcore training, and is a subject I've mentioned in the past in social media.

For this picture all I was looking for was something different looking.

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stickman AR15 variants

Here is where I'll post new pictures of AR15s that we (Mrs Stick or I) shoot. This isn't a place to post your AR15 pictures, but it is a place to ask questions or answer questions which other people may ask about the items or weapons in the pictures.

We may as well start with a little GL/SSC love.

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hate you
    now post a few pictures of the AAC rebar cutter, so I can hate you even more

*$%^&*%$#%^&$%%&%$#

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullretard View Post
    I hate you
    now post a few pictures of the AAC rebar cutter, so I can hate you even more

*$%^&*%$#%^&$%%&%$#

That is pretty doable now that you mention it.

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    MP5K(ish) model built up by Dakota Tactical using a RS receiver. A full size receiver with the K front end allows for use of any standard stock, assuming of course that you have the stamp from the man, or the proper licensing.

Stick

Page 1 of 173 1231151101 ... LastLast