Page 86 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Nice!!!
    Thanks Stick. This is my current favorite shooter, today will be the 4th day in a row I took it out to the range.

"It's just like power steering!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    Thanks Stick. This is my current favorite shooter, today will be the 4th day in a row I took it out to the range.

"It's just like power steering!"
    Oh yeah baby, that's the good stuff! (said in kermit the frog voice)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score

CZ 75D PCR compact I recently picked up direct from CZ Custom. It's already had their package done on it with an action job, extended firing pin, 85C trigger, 13lb main spring, and a few other items. I just installed the Lok Grips thin roughnecks in FDE a few days ago.

The holster is an "Alter Ego" model from High Noon holsters. I've historically carried AIWB in kydex, but wanted to give leather a try. I've got a kydex holster for the same pistol on the way from ANR Designs to do a direct comparison with the same pistol.
    Last edited by BrigandTwoFour; 01-31-22 at 18:32.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cool shot!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    16”x13” stealth USA made case for Z-5P SBR

Does not scream ‘GUN’! -

Page 86 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast