Page 106 of 177 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1761

Thread: POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    How do you guys get the cool big pictures all mine seem to come out thumbnail size, sideways and upside down. I guess if you click on them they get big. I haven't posted picture since Photobucket took a shit.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I use Imgur. Upload, get the picture direct link, then post here bracketed by [img] and [/img].

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I use Imgur. Upload, get the picture direct link, then post here bracketed by [img] and [/img].
    Thanks, I got it to work finally. In celebration I give you the lovely BCM twins...

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Thanks, I got it to work finally. In celebration I give you the lovely BCM twins...

That is a hot looking BCM on the left!! They are both pretty sweet, but that one on the left just calls to me.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Those look great, but if you want people to see them in a decent size, stop attaching them from the board and use a free image uphosting site. Your gear is too nice for people to see squint pics of, honestly I think most people just glance right over them when they are that small and never click on them.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Those look great, but if you want people to see them in a decent size, stop attaching them from the board and use a free image uphosting site. Your gear is too nice for people to see squint pics of, honestly I think most people just glance right over them when they are that small and never click on them.
    Thanks, I was photo attachment challenged there, it has been awhile. I fixed the thumbnails and posted details on the takedown in the custom build section if anyone is interested.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...pired-Takedown
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That is a hot looking BCM on the left!! They are both pretty sweet, but that one on the left just calls to me.
    Thanks, both have morphed into something else. I've been debating replacing that MCMR-13 with a QRF-12.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

When I first applied and obtained my CPL I knew I was going to conceal carry a Model 38 S&W. I think my choice started with the iconic 1968 Eddie Adams Saigon photo during Vietnam. It is light, has a shrouded hammer, still can be shot single or double action… plus I was able to shoot it well. I bought this (shipped: Oct. 1972) M38 in 1973 and have carried it for 45+ years.
    The ‘inexpensive’ knife is very useful, but if lost or stolen would not cause regret/heartburn VS a $400+ Microtech.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    I bought this (shipped: Oct. 1972) M38 in 1973 and have carried it for 45+ years.
    How do you keep it looking so good after 45+ years of carry? My 442 looks like crap and I've only carried about 4 years.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 106 of 177 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast