Page 32 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice toys, but you could have spread those pics out over a few weeks and people would have loved them either more! I have no complaint, but posting one or two pics leads to people checking them and studying them if they are interested. When you post a bunch of pics, people tend to gloss over them. It took me awhile to learn that one. Again, that isn't a negative against you, its just info in case you had any interest in that sort of thing.

They are very nice set ups. Are they all yours?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A 1941 Luftwaffe double-barreled flare pistol - 4 Bore/ 26.7mm • made by Krieghoff

Rather Steampunk-ish
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 12-08-19 at 16:18.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Nice toys, but you could have spread those pics out over a few weeks and people would have loved them either more! I have no complaint, but posting one or two pics leads to people checking them and studying them if they are interested. When you post a bunch of pics, people tend to gloss over them. It took me awhile to learn that one. Again, that isn't a negative against you, its just info in case you had any interest in that sort of thing.

They are very nice set ups. Are they all yours?
    Thanks for the advice and yes they’re all mine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 12-14-19 at 13:52.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Page 32 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast