Page 76 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

Feedback Score

Hi-Power Clone

When the Springfield Armory SA-35 was recently unveiled it reminded me that I had this FEG PJK-9HP (Hi-Power "Clone") collecting dust in the safe. It's my understanding FEG made several variations on this, including a double-action version, but this one was 100% parts interchangeable with the FN original.
    The grips shown on the new SA-35 have been described as "Spegel'ish" and got my admiration. So searched for something similar and bought these checkered Hoque grips. Which I'm quite pleased with.
    While ordering the new grips also ordered and installed a new extractor spring, just for the hell of it.
    Overall I think this was a worthy purchase for the princely sum of $280.00 bucks NIB back in 1995.
    Still plan on checking out one of the new SA-35's when they start showing up on LGS shelves, but for now this PJK-9HP will suffice.
    (First time including an image with imgur, so hope this image code works? If not, please forgive).

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."
    Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

POST YOUR PICS OF ANY FIREARM

My first AR15, recently updated.

I built the stripped lower and bought the upper that had a round YHM hand guard and FSB.

It was getting long in the tooth and I didn’t enjoy shooting it, so I updated it to a more shootable configuration. I still need to get rid of the shitty plastic iron sights, but I had them in a box so I threw them on for now.

It has an ALG trigger that I’ll probably swap out to my standard SSA-E.

Last edited by HKGuns; 11-12-21 at 12:39.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I mean that’s what I was going for.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BluGrass View Post
    I mean that’s what I was going for.
    You need at least one, probably two triggered strobes to pull that one off BluGrass. I'm pretty sure he has a studio backdrop for that as well, or extremely talented post processing skills.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    You need at least one, probably two triggered strobes to pull that one off BluGrass. I'm pretty sure he has a studio backdrop for that as well, or extremely talented post processing skills.
    Yeah I have no where near the skill or equipment. Hard to convey sarcasm online lol.

I just like messing with the settings on my phone.

Feedback Score
    There's way too many ARs on here, so here is a little something else to look at.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Page 76 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast