Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Thread rules:

1. YOU have to be the one who took the picture.
    2. Post no more than ONE picture a day. That keeps things clean, and it won't turn into a spamfest.
    3. Make the picture one you are proud of, not a generic picture. Post your best shots!
    4. Keep it workplace friendly please. Pictures of pretty people are fine, but common sense prevails. If in doubt, don't post it.
    5. Tell us why you like it.
    6. If you want a critique on an image you post, make sure you post that you want feedback, otherwise don't expect to hear anything other than oooooo's, and ahhhhhh's.

ETA- Title change to make it more clear that only one pic a day is posted, or Stick will be a big fat meany and delete all pics after the first one. The reason is that I don't want this to turn into a thread where someone shows up and dumps a million crappy pictures into the thread. By keeping it to one picture a day, people are forced to choose and post, which means we all end up seeing quality pictures. Hopefully the title change makes it a bit easier as the thread gets longer.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like this one because it reminds me of Mt Rainier, which is where it was taken.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My buddy Elmer, if you point a camera at him, he will stop and pose... LOL. I like it because he's my buddy.

Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score

Picture I took on a hike the other day with my dog Dakota. Not the greatest picture (took it with my phone) but thought it was a good shot of her while we took a rest on some rocks.

Picture represents some of my favorite things in life. A good dog and the outdoors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Always a favorite when I run across it.

This is my aunt trying to take my photo in the the passenger mirror, but I snapped mine before she did. It was completely impromptu, and taken with a camera that has atrocious quality at even a moderately high ISO, but it's a favorite because it's kind of a snapshot, and kind of a story. This was on a day trip through the blue ridge mountains several summers ago, and the cooler, darker tone completely captured the entire vibe of the blue ridge mtns. That might not come through for anyone else, but just scanning through my files, this one gets my attention every single time, and I know exactly where it was taken. There was no processing done to this one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good stuff, reminds me to post a pup picture tomorrow.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I always liked this shot not just because of the lucky alignment, but that it isn't the typical Pacific Ocean-scape.

Dennis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I always liked this shot not just because of the lucky alignment, but that it isn't the typical Pacific Ocean-scape.

Dennis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nice, I like that.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Yellowstone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Grand Teton National Park, at Colter Bay.

This was my second attempt at capturing the night sky, because the previous night's results were underexposed. This was the most vivid night sky I'd ever seen and attempted to capture it. I remember walking 1/8 mile through a trail in the woods (at night) to get to this location, which was a little unnerving due to the slight possibility of grizzly bears. No kidding, a man was killed 2 days before less than an hour away. I was traveling light, so had no tripod. I used a log and some rocks near the water's edge to hold up the camera. What a fun trip and beautiful part of the country.

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast