Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

2019 female Prairie falcon

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    The evening sky is very calming to me.....

Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was working pans before the world came screeching to a halt.

Trying to work my way to 1/4”.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    I was working pans before the world came screeching to a halt.

Trying to work my way to 1/4”.
    Looking good, its always funny to see how many rejects I end up with when shooting pans.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Looking good, its always funny to see how many rejects I end up with when shooting pans.
    100%, thank god for motor drive. Low percentage shots are always funny to hear people comment on. “Oh how did you capture XYZ?”

The answer of course is that there are dozens of photographs that are an absolute mess which I will never ever let anyone see.

Edit:I love cattle in photographs. They can be so expressive...if I wasn’t such a fan of beef it could really throw a wrench into my diet.
    Last edited by thopkins22; 03-22-20 at 17:42.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    100%, thank god for motor drive. Low percentage shots are always funny to hear people comment on. “Oh how did you capture XYZ?”

The answer of course is that there are dozens of photographs that are an absolute mess which I will never ever let anyone see.

Edit:I love cattle in photographs. They can be so expressive...if I wasn’t such a fan of beef it could really throw a wrench into my diet.

What body are you shooting with? I've transitioned to only 1D bodies from Canon, its not a cheap way to do things, but the quality level never leaves me wanting.

Cows are pretty funny once you spend some time around them.

Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

I shoot with Nikon D5’s for the same reason. That and the flagship bodies are so confidence inspiring in regards to durability. The quality is sufficient for almost any size of print even with pretty aggressive crops, the high ISO performance is out of this world, and for as much sports as I cover the autofocus and burst speed is worth it.

Last edited by thopkins22; 03-23-20 at 20:52.

Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast