Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    HKGuns, Fantastic series. I love this one.

Thanks for sharing your pics.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mendenhall Glacier Juneau AK. It was the only sunny day that whole summer. No kidding. The pics is a bit washed out but still a beautiful place to visit if you ever get the chance.

Last edited by 556BlackRifle; 11-21-16 at 17:38.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I have been to Mendenhall and it is something else. I want to go back to Alaska again soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    RudyN

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    Mendenhall Glacier Juneau AK. It was the only sunny day that whole summer. No kidding. The pics is a bit washed out but still a beautiful place to visit if you ever get the chance.

Please go back to the first post and check where it is one picture posted a day, and fix as needed. Feel free to post the same images, just staggered out over time. The idea is to keep this from becoming a pic dump for people.

Thanks!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Thank-you Sir, a few more non firearm related.
    Please read the first post, or at least the part that states one picture posted a day, and figure out what ones you want to delete. You are more than welcome to post them, just make sure you are only posting one picture a day.

I want to avoid this becoming a pic dump thread.

Thanks!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by slodsm View Post
    I've got a few here and there I've taken that I like.

One picture posted a day please, fix and delete as needed, and repost the other images on other days.

Thanks!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Please read the first post, or at least the part that states one picture posted a day, and figure out what ones you want to delete. You are more than welcome to post them, just make sure you are only posting one picture a day.

I want to avoid this becoming a pic dump thread.

Thanks!
    Gotcha thanks for pointing that out as I didn't see that and will repair. (Even though I now see it in the thread title Duh)
    Last edited by HKGuns; 11-20-16 at 17:47.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Gotcha thanks for pointing that out as I didn't see that and will repair.
    Thank you sir! It keeps it all nice and clean.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Sunrise I snapped on my phone one morning at work. I thought the clouds looked pretty cool in the early morning light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

My best friend King.

Relayed from a PRC-153

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast