Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Here's an interesting pic from my front yard. The orange thing on the bee is a parasite.

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Can't do just one, sorry. All of these are from work, but three different cameras. First up is a pic of a 737 heading over the Rockies out of DEN taken with an early digital P&S (don't even remember the make/model, but I remember it was only 3.2MP). I love the snow blowing off the peak in the background as the sun sets:

EXTRA PICS DELETED BY STICK

Not sure why you couldn't, but I helped you out and cleaned it up. Like I posted, if there is more than one picture I will have to cull the additional images. It is the only way to keep this thread from becoming a pic dump site or spammed with bulk images. One picture a day, pick the one you like best for the day and post it up.
    Last edited by Stickman; 11-23-16 at 19:26. Reason: Post edited to comply with thread rules
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

For some reason the equipment in this picture always looked like toys to me.

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yeah, they do, when I first looked at it I thought it was tilt-shift. It still kinda looks tilt-shift but more in focus. It looks foggy or hazy, I wonder if the haze could have somehow been acting like an additional lens. Google that term. They make lenses that do it or you can do it in photoshop. I've actually seen people actually hold a lens in front a camera body.. ie. lens not connected to body. It really does have that toyish look.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post

That's a good one!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    That's a good one!

That pic has a lot of character.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This frog had a literal chip on his shoulder.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast