Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    That’s fantastic man. Hope she broke a leg/had a lot of fun!
    She had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, the bar is pretty high to go on to the next stage, and, as she found out, even higher in the cities with the later audition dates. She was told that if she had auditioned at an earlier city she would more than likely gone through to the next round.

She is a very good singer, gets way high and has a huge range according to all her teachers and instructors. She was a solid '1' performer throughout her high school singing career and is in constant demand to sing at our Church's First Service which is a traditional service without a praise band.

It would be great to see her get through a couple stages next year as it would help her long term goals - she wants to be a nurse (this week) and live in a community large enough that she can perform at dinner theaters.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    20190923_063711.jpg

Heading out to hunt sharptail grouse

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    This old warhorse used to be on display at the main gate of Bergstrom AFB. When the base was closed it was towed down SH71 by a Dually Pick up to its new home at the the American Legion hall in Bastrop. It sat neglected for many years. This photo was taken shortly after a crew from the Air Force came and gave it a complete make over.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Can't believe my little iPhone SE captured these colors in low light.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast