Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken.

I just love the colors in this pictures.
    Last edited by JulyAZ; 11-16-16 at 14:21.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by locknload223 View Post
    My bud Ranger. He goes nuts in the snow and here he's running towards me. I feel this pic shows a very primal side of him.

I'm a K9 guy, and absolutely love this picture. Primal is right!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Two part picture... I'm not a photographer by any means, and this was taken on my iPhone 6. This is from inside my car in the funeral procession for a fallen officer near my AO. Over 2,000 cars and close to 3,000 officers in the procession.

Feedback Score

Love this picture... not because it's some sort of great backdrop or anything, but it just reminds me of when I was taking my car to the road-course. I love the stance - she looks like a lioness about to pounce. I recall all the blood, sweat, and money I put into her to get her ready for track use. Typically, my girlfriend was responsible for the photos, but I jumped out and took this one while we were waiting.

Camera was an Olympus Evolt 500.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I took this in Astoria Oregon. It's a famous landmark in the area and has been featured in several movies including Kindergarten Cop and The Goonies.

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post

This is very good, especially on a large screen!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by locknload223 View Post
    My bud Ranger. He goes nuts in the snow and here he's running towards me. I feel this pic shows a very primal side of him.

LOVE IT.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Took this in Jamaica last year. Tried so hard to get this shot of these fishermen just right, and my last snap was my favorite. These men embody the "no worries" lifestyle.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    I love this picture. Man it brings back some memories of going to car shows with my dad when I was growing up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    I love this picture. Man it brings back some memories of going to car shows with my dad when I was growing up.
    Thanks man, my Dad and I still go to shows all this time. Here's the same car from a different angle.

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast