Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score
    Not a photographer by any stretch, but was nice to get away after this train wreck of a year

Feedback Score

At work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Not a photographer by any stretch, but was nice to get away after this train wreck of a year

That is peaceful just looking at it.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    Bad fish, no donut.... This is the non firearm related thread.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    After consulting with the law firm of Dewey, Cheatham & Howe I was told that the image I submitted contained neither ‘fire’ nor an ‘arm’. They further opined that the requirement of “non firearm” should have further stated: “nor anything related to or useful in a firearm should be in the photo”.

But, this is solely your section and you are the final judge. Sorry. I will not offend again.

So is the donut still out?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    After consulting with the law firm of Dewey, Cheatham & Howe I was told that the image I submitted contained neither ‘fire’ nor an ‘arm’. They further opined that the requirement of “non firearm” should have further stated: “nor anything related to or useful in a firearm should be in the photo”.

But, this is solely your section and you are the final judge. Sorry. I will not offend again.

So is the donut still out?
    I can vouch for that firm after having knowingly used them in the past.

No offense taken, I appreciate your posts.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Meet Napoleon: The 1 ounce absolute ruler of the feeder

If he weighs more that an oz. I'd be surprised. He will run off good sized woodpeckers and any other smartass birds that dare try to sip from HIS feeder. Other humming birds don't even try anymore.
    In the 19 years we've had feeders out there has never been any H-Bird like this one.

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast