Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Grave of my great x5 grandfather that fought in the Revolutionary War under General George Washington at the Battle of Yorktown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Awesome picture and to have that type of history in your family. Did he really live until 107?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Grave of my great x5 grandfather that fought in the Revolutionary War under General George Washington at the Battle of Yorktown.

Awesome picture and to have that type of history in your family. Did he really live until 107?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    I don’t think he actually lived that long. I believe the death year is correct but I’ve seen a different birth year or two. I’m sure you can imagine how good record keeping was way back then. From what I’ve seen I think he was closer to 90, which is still pretty good for that era!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Took a little walk a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't for wait for the evening light so the colors aren't great.

Confluence of the Colorado & Little Colorado rivers.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mike_f; 04-27-21 at 14:59. Reason: Forgot to list where it is.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_f View Post
    Took a little walk a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't for wait for the evening light so the colors aren't great.

Confluence of the Colorado & Little Colorado rivers.

Looks like that would be a fun place to set up steel and shoot.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Looks like that would be a fun place to set up steel and shoot.
    I'll have you know that pretty much all of the water area shown is "Critical Habitat" for the endangered humpback chub.

You can't even camp within about half a mile from the confluence.

The first time I saw "humpback chub" mentioned in our Backcountry Permits I thought it was a joke like a "snipe hunt" or "blinker fluid".

https://www.nps.gov/grca/learn/natur...motransloc.htm

And I'm not even going into the dispute about whether the area is part of GCNP or the Navajo Nation.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Baby sparrows were flying today so I went and checked on my momma dove. Junior is super close to a literal crash course.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

...golf ball sized hummer

Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast