Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I am not even an amateur photog, but I love taking pictures of the ocean and sunsets over the ocean as well. I took this in the Bahamas in 2014, thought it came out well.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    MOH Statue at the Navy UDT-SEAL Museum at sunset.

14907569_10153980825361517_7807904180637460783_n.jpg
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

Nice picture. I used to live up the road from the Navy Seal museum, I always enjoyed spending an afternoon there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Nice picture. I used to live up the road from the Navy Seal museum, I always enjoyed spending an afternoon there.
    The museum just went through a major renovation so I highly recommend a (re) visit.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score

Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken.

Just a cell phone shot...I don't know anything about lighting, I just try to frame and orient what I find an interesting subject.

This one I like because of the stark red/white contrast, and the Cyrillic dial.

Critique away.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Took this in Jamaica last year. Tried so hard to get this shot of these fishermen just right, and my last snap was my favorite. These men embody the "no worries" lifestyle.

Good stuff, that would make a nice large print for a lake house or coastal house.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I am not even an amateur photog, but I love taking pictures of the ocean and sunsets over the ocean as well. I took this in the Bahamas in 2014, thought it came out well.

It is a nice picture.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

It is a good picture, and certainly sets a somber tone.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    Just a cell phone shot...I don't know anything about lighting, I just try to frame and orient what I find an interesting subject.

This one I like because of the stark red/white contrast, and the Cyrillic dial.

Critique away.

Good framing, but the exposure falls flat.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Good framing, but the exposure falls flat.
    Thank you. Yeah I figured that, I'm just not technical enough to know how to get it correct. I have to wait and get lucky every now and then.

Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast