Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a knife? Axe? Bow? Any edged sharp pokey thing? Post it!!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Stick, do tell about that "021" knife. That thinning out of the edge in the middle threw me for a loop, but..... after about a minute of trying to figure it out, I'm convinced that every GP / utility knife should be that way. The thin part, it slices, it dices. The front 1/3, it perforates medieval armor and wins fair ladies. Yes? No?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    Stick, do tell about that "021" knife. That thinning out of the edge in the middle threw me for a loop, but..... after about a minute of trying to figure it out, I'm convinced that every GP / utility knife should be that way. The thin part, it slices, it dices. The front 1/3, it perforates medieval armor and wins fair ladies. Yes? No?
    Which one are we talking about? Can you repost the pic? I’m lost at the 021 part, I haven’t had any coffee yet today….
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Which one are we talking about? Can you repost the pic? I’m lost at the 021 part, I haven’t had any coffee yet today….
    Think he means this one:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=2970065

Hmmm, that didn't work right.
    From post #435

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by vandal5; 10-01-21 at 07:06.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    He's talking about this one Stick. I read T20 on the blade.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Double.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It is T20! I was reading it upside-down.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It is T20! I was reading it upside-down.
    Ahhhh yes, that was a limited production knife made for ERA3 by American Kami. Its a funky cool little knife, but I confess that I have done nothing with it. It sits in a drawer. I think there were 50 made altogether.

Below is the other knife which was the second in the series. Not my pics, not my auction (even though its over).

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/292117562941
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast