Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a knife? Axe? Bow? Any edged sharp pokey thing? Post it!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post

That is nice!!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That is nice!!!
    Thank you, sir. It’s been a real workhorse and is very reasonably priced. Prandi is made in Italy and they offer larger axes as well. Highly recommended. Be sure to get the model that includes the sheath so that it comes already sharpened.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you, sir. It’s been a real workhorse and is very reasonably priced. Prandi is made in Italy and they offer larger axes as well. Highly recommended. Be sure to get the model that includes the sheath so that it comes already sharpened.
    Got any good links?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Got a knife? Axe? Bow? Any edged sharp pokey thing? Post it!!

Got any good links?
    Try this.
    Prandi German Style Hatchet - PRA0306TH
    https://www.amazon.com/Prandi-German...dp/B079WG3XQZ/

After I ordered the hatchet, I was curious about the merchant. You can check them out here for other higher quality brands and neat designs as well. I only have the one deal with them but they seem to be well reviewed.

https://wisementrading.com/wood-working/
    Last edited by Waylander; 06-20-21 at 16:31.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I wasn’t familiar with RYP designs or Robert Young Pelton but read about him a bit. He has some fascinating war stories to tell!

Is there a personal significance to the knife?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wasn’t familiar with RYP designs or Robert Young Pelton but read about him a bit. He has some fascinating war stories to tell!

Is there a personal significance to the knife?
    He is loved by some, hated by others, but he is a guy I get along with well. That I interact with him is the only real significance.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast