Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a knife? Axe? Bow? Any edged sharp pokey thing? Post it!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Nice!!! Whats the name of the company, is it something you can share? Does he take on projects, or is he just doing it for larger clients?
    PM sent

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

with my Coyote/Javelina rig
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 12-10-21 at 14:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Have a favorite knife? An ugly knife? A beater or daily carry knife? A knife you are in love with or ashamed of? Bows, Axes, spears, or anything else with a blade or edge? Go ahead and post a picture, just make sure it is your picture.

Here is a knife that John Noveske gave me. The condensed story is that John had talked to Strider about having knives made, and not a generic knife, but one that John designed himself. A few of the knives were made as production samples, and they were pretty close to what John wanted, but not exact. John gave the other few production samples to some awesome people (including his sons), and kept one for himself. John gave me his personal knife, and I've kept it as is since then. Later there was a production run made, you can tell those by the markings and serial numbers. Most of my blades aren't anywhere near this interesting, but I figured it was a story some people might appreciate.

great backstory, I want one!!!!!

Feedback Score

My Emerson collection

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    great backstory, I want one!!!!!
    Noveske went on and did a very similar knife a few years after Johnny died. Each of those is serial numbered, and I believe only 50 were made. Anyone else remember the exact number?
    Stick

Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast