Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a knife? Axe? Bow? Any edged sharp pokey thing? Post it!!

Feedback Score
    Quick shot of my Spartan Blades Breed knife

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    Quick shot of my Spartan Blades Breed knife

Spartan makes some really good looking blades, I wish I owned a few.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    M.O.D. Mark V Atak. A little wild looking, but the handle is the most comfortable thing I've ever had in my hand except for a titty.

You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is from when I was doing knife testing on a DPx Gear 6" HEST. It ended up being a great blade, and this is what rides on my go belt for when I'm out in the woods or mountains.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Blade from Jantz supply. Bought a piece of Tulip wood from Woodcraft Supply. You can see where I split the wood at the lower left pin. first time I ever tried to make a knife of any sort. It actually turned out better than I expected. It didn't throw me off trying to make a knife but gave a me a lot more respect for knife makers. Especially since I was just doing the easy stuff.
    Last edited by tb-av; 11-24-16 at 20:43.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Watson Mini Bowie, EDC, and my favorite knife I've owned.

Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Chris Reeve Sebenza.

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Craptastic picture but I love this knife. I've done bad things to it and it's held up great.
    My Benchmade contego

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast