Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a knife? Axe? Bow? Any edged sharp pokey thing? Post it!!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    New knife. The locking mechanism sure is different, but I really like the knife.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Here is my Ed Cope SR33.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <------Be not affraid!

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Böker PLUS Strike 'Desert Warrior'

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^$39.95^
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 11-11-20 at 10:35.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post

Böker PLUS Strike 'Desert Warrior'
    Do you like that one?
    For a $40 knife...

I have a Kershaw CQB-7 that I like, and a Boker Kalashnikov which is auto. It is the smaller one and keep thinking of getting the bigger one but don't 100% love the button on it.

The one you have seems pretty nice so may think about that one too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Stick, you post the coolest blades. Would love to know what they are, especially this one. Thanks man.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    Do you like that one?
    Since both my parents were born in Germany I have collected a lot of knives made or designed in that country. I have a couple of German Böker autos and several Böker PLUS autos, mostly Boker Kalashnikovs. They are made in the 'good' China but designed by my folks former countrymen. The Strike series has a much better button/safety system than the Kalashnikovs, IMO. While the Böker German autos are in the $$$ range the PLUS & Kalashnikov Taiwan built autos won't make you cry if lost or stolen. So $40, what the hey. Also I really like the Strike scales and construction way better than my Kalashnikovs.
    I just got the Desert Warrior on Tuesday.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    Since both my parents were born in Germany I have collected a lot of knives made or designed in that country. I have a couple of German Böker autos and several Böker PLUS autos, mostly Boker Kalashnikovs. They are made in the 'good' China but designed by my folks former countrymen. The Strike series has a much better button/safety system than the Kalashnikovs, IMO. While the Böker German autos are in the $$$ range the PLUS & Kalashnikov Taiwan built autos won't make you cry if lost or stolen. So $40, what the hey. Also I really like the Strike scales and construction way better than my Kalashnikovs.
    I just got the Desert Warrior on Tuesday.
    Thanks for the reply!

Seeing how I lost my first Kalashnikov I really can't see my self using a 200+ dollar knife for EDC. I'm even cringing at looking at some surefires for EDC light to replace my 47 mini that broke.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast