Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a knife? Axe? Bow? Any edged sharp pokey thing? Post it!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have always wanted a Tahoma, but that camo is cool af.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    He has a bad habit of posting cool kit without details! I agree, very cool blade.
    Be glad you don't see my other bad habits!! Sorry for the late reply, the knife is the called "the destroyer". They are no longer made, but was made by Entrek.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RioGrandeGreen View Post
    I have always wanted a Tahoma, but that camo is cool af.
    Agreed, I beat the crap out of this one, and sprayed it various camo pattern in Kryon and other spray paints. When the opportunity came up to work with Blown Deadline, I jumped on it and sent out this blade as well as some other stuff.

Here is the flip side.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    Classic toothpick! Not sure how practical it is, but scary to look at and all business a pig sticker.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Classic toothpick! Not sure how practical it is, but scary to look at and all business a pig sticker.
    That is certainly a sexy combination!!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I like that one! Which model is it?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 202 View Post
    I like that one! Which model is it?
    American Kami has been out of business for more than a few years at this point, I can't remember what this model was named. Sorry. I still have the blade, its a nice one, as are his others that I own.

Here is another pic of an AK blade.

Stick

Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast