Page 103 of 129 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I guess I'll throw my two cents in. Bought the P10c yesterday and hit the range to do side by side comparison with my well used G19.

I like it but I don't see it as a "Glock killer". Feels and shoots like a well made gun but nothing so fantastic as to call it a Glock killer. However, I will say that a better comparison would have been a new Glock and a new P10c. My 19 is all original but we'll worn. The CZ has a better trigger then a new Glock but mine is worn in and smooth.

Loaded mags we're harder to extract but not impossible. Got better as time went on.

The slimmer grip with the aggressive checkering chewed up my palm. Buy the end of 500 rounds every shot felt like shooting a gen 4 G23 and two hours later my palm still has a red mark

Right after

2hr later

Accuracy was good

Obviously that's not 5 rounds.

Ammo used

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 08-05-17 at 13:50.

Feedback Score
    I totally concur with the harshness of the front and rear grip texture. The problem has been nicely remedied with the installation of Talon rubberized grips. A world of difference. Is anyone else expericing a torn-up trigger firger pad?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    I totally concur with the harshness of the front and rear grip texture. The problem has been nicely remedied with the installation of Talon rubberized grips. A world of difference. Is anyone else expericing a torn-up trigger firger pad?
    I got a rather nasty blister on the bottom of my trigger finger at the end of both of my range sessions with the gun after 250rds, 500 total over two trips.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Finally ran mine. Definitely shoots better and easier then my g19 did. Trigger is very good. The controls are all easily manipulated on both sides on my sample. I run the slide stop as a slide release. Ejection and reload is fast and easy as hell. It was really hard to get misses. Sights kind of suck, but it did not matter. This is by far my favorite striker pistol I have owned. I ran a few kinds of ammo, so far so good. The texture did not bother me at all. I was very happy to have because I was sweating like crazy. Really hard not to shoot this thing fast with the trigger. Can not wait until I have 1000rnds through her.

This was 100 rounds at 7 yards. Semi fast shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    No problems with front checkering or trigger finger pad. Just palm.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    By the way, both Cajun Gun Works and CZ Custom are expecting to release proprietary sights for the P10C in about 2 weeks, as per my phone contact with both. I loathe the original sights.

Feedback Score
    After fondling a P10C (FDE) that's all I can think about when dreaming of a
    nice trigger on a 9mm.

However...the P10C with a 15 round mag would be even heavier than my RAMI
    for my bad back to contend with.

A FDE P10C would be sweet for the range and a good companion for my Scorpion.

The forthcoming P10 S more likely for a carry gun. A few ounces lighter with a shorter barrel and
    grip@12-round capacity.

I do know a few guys here locally that loved shooting the P10C, but are waiting to
    buy a bigger version.

CZUB's P10F should fill that niche if we also see that model in 2018.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    150 more rounds today. Wolf and federal fmj. Still no issues at all. Gun keeps getting smoother. Sights still suck. Very impressed with this pistol. Just easy to shoot well and shoot fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Shot a friends CZ P10 today, as I've been contemplating purchasing one, shot it along side my PPQ m1,and P-07;decided not to buy it. It's basically a polished version of a glock 19, not as accurate as the PPQ, the Walther finish superior to the P10 as well. The P07 also had a much nicer finish and found it to be more accurate as well. The p10, was merely ok.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    The P07 also had a much nicer finish...
    That's strange to me...I've got two P-10s, two -07s, and one -09 and the metal finish is identical between all of them - reminds me of the early Gen 4 Glock "frying pan" finish.

Page 103 of 129 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast