Page 124 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    It’s probably not the exact day made but I’ve always assumed it was pretty close to that day. David

Thanks, wasn't sure IF there was any other way to tell unless you were to call CZ.

Anyone hit the 5,000 round mark yet with their P-10C?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Thanks, wasn't sure IF there was any other way to tell unless you were to call CZ.

Anyone hit the 5,000 round mark yet with their P-10C?
    At least 40 Saturday range days since I got my first P10C at an average of 150 rounds per = approximately 6,000 rounds. Only issues I've had:
    1) Mags not dropping free.
    2) Mags dropping without the release being engaged.

Since the upcoming P10F and P10S as well as the newer version C won't have ambi mag releases, I wonder if the mag catch will engage the side cut-outs of the magazines or still the front one.
    Last edited by grnamin; 10-23-18 at 10:45.

Feedback Score
    Update: CZ redesigned the mag catch. The original version caught a notch on the front of the magazine. This new one catches a notch on the side, just like other pistols. I've had problems with magazines ejecting on their own with mags empty and with some rounds left. It seems that when the old mag catch was fouled by carbon it wouldn't seat properly into the front mag notch. That along with recoil forces could disengage the catch from the magazine. I'm hoping the new design solves this issue.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    Update: CZ redesigned the mag catch. The original version caught a notch on the front of the magazine. This new one catches a notch on the side, just like other pistols. I've had problems with magazines ejecting on their own with mags empty and with some rounds left. It seems that when the old mag catch was fouled by carbon it wouldn't seat properly into the front mag notch. That along with recoil forces could disengage the catch from the magazine. I'm hoping the new design solves this issue.

AND the new mag catch models get a new SKU which will make shopping easier.
    Black 91531
    FDE 91532

The new SKU for the 15rd 9mm mags is 11420.
    Last edited by GaryXD; 01-24-19 at 06:24. Reason: more info

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryXD View Post
    AND the new mag catch models get a new SKU which will make shopping easier.
    Black 91531
    FDE 91532
    Perfect! Thank you!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Coming up on 4K rds. through this gun.
    Made a few changes; Cajun steel striker, HB trigger/3# striker spring, installed "big" backstrap and Dawson sights- FO FS.
    As a lifelong 1911 shooter I find this trigger very easy to shoot and the gun is certainly "SD gun" accurate.

50 rds. 20 yds. offhand

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Dupe....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Coming up on 4K rds. through this gun.
    Made a few changes; Cajun steel striker, HB trigger/3# striker spring, installed "big" backstrap and Dawson sights- FO FS.
    As a lifelong 1911 shooter I find this trigger very easy to shoot and the gun is certainly "SD gun" accurate.

50 rds. 20 yds. offhand

I, too, find it to more closely reminds me of a 1911 than any other polymer pistol - not that they explicitly tried to do this.

The ergos are spot on for me. The trigger is superb (I have a store that works with me and allows me to sample all of their pistols and their targets so there’s that and I’ve replaced the strikers with CGW Striker - because it’s CNC’d not MIM’d; full disclosure) and I am extremely accurate with the pistol. Yes, it has more felt recoil impulse than, say a Glock 19X or VP9 but it counters that with being more flat shooting (prime candidate for an RMR???)

The HK VP9 reminded me of a 1911 in how confident I was at hitting... anything. The P-10C move the bar a little bit in some ways and a lot in others (stippling, for example).

The P-10C is a superb pistol.

I’m not at all happy about the new magazine release requiring a new magazine, however as there is no backwards compatibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I have a slide (2nd P10c) at Cajun now being milled for an RMR.
    IT DID seem a likely candidate for one.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I, too, find it to more closely reminds me of a 1911 than any other polymer pistol - not that they explicitly tried to do this.

The ergos are spot on for me. The trigger is superb (I have a store that works with me and allows me to sample all of their pistols and their targets so there’s that and I’ve replaced the strikers with CGW Striker - because it’s CNC’d not MIM’d; full disclosure) and I am extremely accurate with the pistol. Yes, it has more felt recoil impulse than, say a Glock 19X or VP9 but it counters that with being more flat shooting (prime candidate for an RMR???)

The HK VP9 reminded me of a 1911 in how confident I was at hitting... anything. The P-10C move the bar a little bit in some ways and a lot in others (stippling, for example).

The P-10C is a superb pistol.

I’m not at all happy about the new magazine release requiring a new magazine, however as there is no backward compatibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dam,I have been wanting a P-10 for awhile but just keep holding off till "everything" kinda gets sorted out. Now with that said I have been buying P-10 mags cuz they work in my 07 & there cheaper than 07 mags, so I have about 8 P-10/07 mags along with my normal 07 factory mags so I'm in good shape really. But now they changed the release so the older/original P-10 mags won't work your saying ? That sucks,LOL so whats the better avenue,find a older gun without the New release and fix whats needed or suck it up and just get the new updated gun & just buy more mags ? Dam, times are tough,,LOL

Page 124 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast