Page 127 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MQ105 View Post
    So, can the old guns be upgraded with the new mag release? I'm assuming the frame itself has not been changed...
    Unfortunately, CZ said no.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MQ105 View Post
    So, can the old guns be upgraded with the new mag release? I'm assuming the frame itself has not been changed...
    Not according to CZ.

However, Apex sells a re-done mag release for the gen 1

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Received slide back from Cajun.
    The lower bore axis (in relation to hand) makes finding the Dot easier than my RMR 1911. It is fun to shoot.
    The "lower third, undercut Patridge FS" is what we used to refer to as a weapon retention sight, for fairly obvious reason. (:

Whose sights are those???

Good looking pistol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    ^^ Your box is full- can’t send PM.

Scott with Cajun milled slide and installed Glock suppressor sights.
    Clear some space and I’ll send you his direct line.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I apologize, I haven’t made it all the way through this long thread, so this may have been discussed before, but I shot a rental P-10 C last Sunday and have two questions about it after the experience. This was an FDE frame / white nitride slide model that did not have the notch on the right side of the rear slide cover plate, to provide context. This was my first time shooting a P-10 C, which I’ve been wanting to try after reading a lot about it and watching a number of videos. Two things bothered me about it, and I was wondering if these were normal or if it might have been unique to this well-used rental.

First, whenever the trigger reset, the slide would sort of click and jerk to the left, like it was snapping back into position. I’ve seen plenty of semi-autos that had some slide movement as the trigger reset, but never this pronounced. My brother-in-law and I both noticed that it would bump against our thumbs on the left side each time it reset.

When I fired it, each time the trigger broken, the trigger safety would pinch my finger pretty sharply (or maybe tips of the trigger shoe on either side of the safety were poking into my finger). I’ve shot Glocks for years and never experienced anything like that. It really felt like it was being pinched between the trigger safety and the trigger shoe, but it was hard to tell. It was just distracting and seemed strange each time I pulled the trigger. I’ve never had that happen while dry firing one in a store either (probably only a half dozen times).

Neither of this things affected function - the pistol seemed accurate enough. I was just wondering if these things were common. The only other personal issue I had was that the left rear corner of the beaver tail / frame would strike the second knuckle my right (firing hand) thumb when it recoiled, but I just attribute that to my grip and the size of my hands.

Thanks for any feedback you can offer!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm at the 3k mark on the original version and haven't had any of those problems.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I've got two P10C pistols. They are the new models but I've had a P10C since they first came out. I've had the safety blade pinch my finger too. I'm not sure if it is a casting line in the plastic or what. I took some 600 grit sand paper to the face of the trigger and it went away. HB Industries created a metal trigger that many have gotten to remove the trigger bite.

As for the slide jumping, I just pulled both of mine out of the safe and dry firing them I'm not seeing any movement. One is a standard FDE model. The other is a black pistol with the HBI trigger and striker spring and their extended mag release.

Walthers rub my knuckle when shooting them. I ended up getting rid of my P99 and PPQ over it. There are to many fine striker fired options right now to settle for something that doesn't work for you. David

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    When y’all get bored and tired of pinched fingers, CZ has some manly hammer guns... just sayin. 😎

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    When y’all get bored and tired of pinched fingers, CZ has some manly hammer guns... just sayin. ��
    "Thread Derail" I've owned all of them over the past 20 years. Still have my stainless 75B. I don't care for the location of the decocker on the P01/PCR/75BD. The curve of the P01 pokes the bottom of my trigger finger too. I definitely prefer the older style silver 75B trigger shape. CZ40B Not good. I do love the P10C but the grip of a metal CZ with VZ grips is about perfect for me. I always wondered why CZ didn't purse a complete line of phantom frames instead of the complete P07/P09 redesign. David

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    "Thread Derail" I've owned all of them over the past 20 years. Still have my stainless 75B. I don't care for the location of the decocker on the P01/PCR/75BD. The curve of the P01 pokes the bottom of my trigger finger too. I definitely prefer the older style silver 75B trigger shape. CZ40B Not good. I do love the P10C but the grip of a metal CZ with VZ grips is about perfect for me. I always wondered why CZ didn't purse a complete line of phantom frames instead of the complete P07/P09 redesign. David
    Maybe the investment in the "omega" trigger system?

Page 127 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 LastLast