Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1282

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yes, the odd decocker goes away with the omega along with the goofy curved trigger.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Decided to try a Primary Machine threaded barrel and comp on one of the P10c's.
    The comp does make a difference in increased rate of fire, particularly with hotter ammo.
    It should be an enjoyable range gun.

A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    ^^ Your box is full- can’t send PM.

Scott with Cajun milled slide and installed Glock suppressor sights.
    Clear some space and I’ll send you his direct line.
    Finally found this thread again (and cleaned up my mailbox), Gaijin. If you could send or post it would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpgm View Post
    I'm at the 3k mark on the original version and haven't had any of those problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    There are to many fine striker fired options right now to settle for something that doesn't work for you.
    Thanks for the feedback. I suspect maybe there was something strange going on with the abused range pistol that I rented. The appeal of the P-10 C to me has been the good factory trigger and the compatibility with Glock accessories, but in the end, as David said, I don’t need another pistol at this point. I’ll probably try one again if I come across another rental at a range, but I’ll hold off on buying one because it doesn’t seem to fit me personally based on my limited experience.

Feedback Score
    How does this pistol compare to a 1911 9mm (or a sti staccato p) ? As in accuracy, shootability? How much of a disadvantage with the p10C given equal training time and experience for both guns? I am talking speed and distance. Not the size or weight. Just pure shooting performance trigger included. Just talking performance. Does the p10c have aftermarket potential to catch up to 1911/2011?

Moving to a restricted place where both are not available. May be there for a long time.

I appreciate thoughts guys. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    "Just pure shooting performance trigger included. Just talking performance." Best you'll do is similar to heavy roll trigger on a 1911, with longer reset. This with Cajun or HB Industries trigger.

"Does the p10c have aftermarket potential to catch up to 1911/2011?" Presently (and likely never) as exhaustive as 1911 or 2011, but some aftermarket is out there.

Subjectively, the P10 is capable of being one of, if not best Striker guns out there- in terms of accuracy/"shootability" and trigger.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Thank you sir.

I should have stated my question about aftermarket on the P-10 was for purposes of making it close to 1911 performance (ie. barrel , triggger) not for the amount available.

Better stated does the P-10 platform have potential to almost rival a 1911 given the right modifications.

Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    It’ll never equal a quality, match component, tuned 1911’s single action trigger and ease of “rapidly and accurately” getting hits- for any but the most insanely dedicated and proficient handgunners.
    (Think Bob Vogel)

It can certainly equal a 1911’s accuracy and is nearly as easy to shoot.
    The off putting issue I have with it is the amount of trigger movement required for subsequent shots.
    The take up (to wall) and the reset, even with Cajuns “short reset” triggers, is substantially more than a 1911.

This opinion is based on being a decades long 1911 shooter with a reasonable degree of proficiency.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I’m curious if anyone is running an optics ready model of the P10C (or F)? What are your impressions of it with the optic installed? Seem solid enough or any gotcha’s? I am trying to decide whether to cut a slide or buy one ready?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    64D219EA-BA20-4981-8957-B3283E4166E7.jpgI had Cajun (Scott) cut slide for RMR on a P10c.
    It’s slick. No problems.

One of the pups got the optic ready version of same gun.
    It seemed a bit clunky to me, the Cajun job seemed lower and tighter.
    Possibly the factory gun was milled to accept a variety of RDs being the issue.
    Last edited by gaijin; 02-08-20 at 13:52. Reason: Add pic

Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129 LastLast