Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I loved the CZ P09. The grip just felt right in my hands. Accurate, reliable and held 19+1 of 9mm. It was my bump in the night gun. However after owning and training with Glocks exclusively for the past 15 + yrs running simple drills just felt awkward. My main problem was that the slide was a lot smaller than I was used to. I should have trained with it more but ended up trading it toward a Glock 43. Probably a long shot but hopefully this new gun won't have the same effect on me. Can't wait for the reviews to come in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Really enjoying my p07. Looking forward to this. Will definitely pick one up. The grip looks more comfortable then thep07 and I imagine it will have a lower bore axis. Been waiting on a new compact striker pistol to pick up. Will love mag interchange with my p07. Funny timing because I have been thinking of a p01 omega for another pistol.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Tagging for future interest for sure ! Looks kinda cool ! I love my 07 so a similar size gun in the striker platform would be nice ! !

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy-Reticle View Post
    I didn't even consider a striker fired pistol from CZ. That would be VERY interesting. Looking at the pictures more closely I think it is. No image of the rear of the pistol. Trigger, what you can see of it has a Glockish look to it. The pin in the upper portion of the trigger may indicate a trigger bar like most striker fired pistols. It looks like it has an ambi slide release and ambi magazine release.

Maybe it is the Czech interpretation of the VP9?
    I had a CZ striker fired gun about 10 years ago. Didn't care for the heavy DAO trigger.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Yes, Cz made the 100 & 110 series a while ago. It was an odd duck and so completely unremarkable that I forgot about it. They came in 9mm and .40sw and where supposed to have a trigger so bad it was almost unusable. I have not seen one in the flesh. Hopefully this new one is more VP9 than Cz 110.
    Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 11-20-16 at 19:18.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy-Reticle View Post
    Yes, Cz made the 100 & 110 series a while ago. It was an odd duck and so completely unremarkable that I forgot about it. They came in 9mm and .40sw and where supposed to have a trigger so bad it was almost unusable. I have not seen one in the flesh. Hopefully this new one is more VP9 than Cz 110.
    What is that behind the ejection port?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    That was a winner, but I have faith in a new striker version. They make a reliable, good shooting, inexpensive pistol.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    What is that behind the ejection port?
    It was specifically for single-handed manipulation to save your sights the wear and tear; racking the slide on your holster/belt/boot/etc. The trigger was abysmal, but they had some pretty forward thinking features.
    Last edited by naloxone; 11-21-16 at 02:39.

Feedback Score
    I'll have to take a look. CZ makes some great pistols.

Feedback Score
    So its a new striker fired CZ, MAC has a video on it just up on his you you-tube channel

EDIT: MSRP OF $500.00
    Last edited by WynnS; 11-24-16 at 09:33.

Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast