Page 27 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    OTOH, if I was wanting a NEW pistol, and had 0 SFs, I'd probably buy this one. One hesitation is the LIGHT pull. It seems to measure out less than PPQ which seems very light to me. One thing about the Glock pull is that it has more takeup (loading the striker spring) then a bit heavier on the break - which is still shootable - hence some level of safety. I've felt some PPQs that I just wouldn't carry - I'd look at a heavier TRS.
    If CZ is after the LEO market and the P10c certainly appears to be a shot in that direction, I wonder if they would make versions with heavier triggers to meet any departmental requirements?
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    LE is a tough market to break into and it is like the supermarket business, low profit. I DO think CZ will gain much success with this entry into the range crowd, and my bet is that it will be rock solid. Heck, recent Glocks have had some issues.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    OTOH, if I was wanting a NEW pistol, and had 0 SFs, I'd probably buy this one. One hesitation is the LIGHT pull. It seems to measure out less than PPQ which seems very light to me. One thing about the Glock pull is that it has more takeup (loading the striker spring) then a bit heavier on the break - which is still shootable - hence some level of safety. I've felt some PPQs that I just wouldn't carry - I'd look at a heavier TRS.
    On another forum and thread on the CZ-P10C Randy Lee of Apex Tactical stated that: "the trigger pull weight of the CZ-P10C can *most likely* be increased or decreased, at least in the range of 1 lb +/- by swapping 2 springs (I haven't done testing on this yet, but will in the future)." From what I have heard, the settled in break weight should be right at or just a little over 4.5 lbs. I agree, especially with a short reset trigger, I would not want to go any lighter on my pistol, maybe even a little heavier. Once I have shot mine, I will know real quick if it is to light * for me*, and needs to be made heavier.
    Last edited by Biggy; 01-02-17 at 17:04.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is good. If I carried a PPQ, I'd use a heavy TRS. If the CZ P10 can be regulated already, someone is thinking "right". Good on them. I started with CZs 27 years ago. It's been a long wait for them to 'get' the US market, but looks like it's all coming round in spades.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    The more reviews I see the happier I get. Looks like it is legit. Time will obviously tell but so far so good. Looks like you can indeed run g19 holsters too at least kydex.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    Very debatable, the G19 works every time but IMO it does not do things well.
    What common SD/HD/combat "things" does it not do well? If we assume we are NOT talking about a "BTF Wundergun", what are your issues?

- Combat reliability, accuracy, and expedient maintenance are all very good.

- Cost versus value versus resale value are pretty darn good...and if you qualify for blue label pricing, excellent

- Model interchangeability is actually outstanding when you consider internal parts, magazines, and holsters.

- OEM and aftermarket parts variety is pretty dang good...

- Proven track record on the street and battlefield is longer and more diverse than most

So what exactly are you talking about? What am I missing?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    What common SD/HD/combat "things" does it not do well? If we assume we are NOT talking about a "BTF Wundergun", what are your issues?

- Combat reliability, accuracy, and expedient maintenance are all very good.

- Cost versus value versus resale value are pretty darn good...and if you qualify for blue label pricing, excellent

- Model interchangeability is actually outstanding when you consider internal parts, magazines, and holsters.

- OEM and aftermarket parts variety is pretty dang good...

- Proven track record on the street and battlefield is longer and more diverse than most

So what exactly are you talking about? What am I missing?

This has been gone through, which then a glock vs the world thread was going. Everyone involved had different valid opinions.

A few against were
    - accuracy
    - brass to face
    - ergonomics
    - cost is actually a knock against, because you have to replace the sights. So you are around 650-700$
    - trigger is not the best (some like it, most do not)
    -bla bla bla. You get the point.
    Last edited by bear13; 01-03-17 at 18:52.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    FYI I ordered some mags from Greg Cote today and his P-07 mags are the newer style that should be compatible with the P-10C if anyone is on the fence about ordering. Still won't get you $30 mags, but at least you will have ones that work.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Speaking of......for those interested, Greg has a sale going till the 7th. $100 or more gets free shipping

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I haven't read the thread. Are people still interested or have all the Glock 19 Zombies come in to say that they would have bought it if it had a very slightly smaller grip and said Glock on the slide?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 27 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast