Page 28 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I haven't read the thread. Are people still interested or have all the Glock 19 Zombies come in to say that they would have bought it if it had a very slightly smaller grip and said Glock on the slide?
    Only a few
    Last edited by bear13; 01-03-17 at 22:43.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I haven't read the thread. Are people still interested or have all the Glock 19 Zombies come in to say that they would have bought it if it had a very slightly smaller grip and said Glock on the slide?
    I didn't say I wouldn't buy it because of those things. I said I wouldn't carry it.

In all seriousness they can't hit shelves soon enough. Been checking my local shop's website daily.

Feedback Score
    I talked to a CZ USA Sales Rep today. He said they haven't made it into the US yet, and to expect them in January or February. He expects black standard P10C's to be available first, with FDE and suppressor ready models probably coming after in Q1 2017. Orders placed with CZ directly are currently expected about 60 days from order placement. Their LE/Mil purchase program is quite good, on both firearms and magazines. If you think you may qualify, use the Contact Us page on their website to get set up.

I can't wait to get my hands on a suppressor ready model... wish it also came with an FDE frame.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post
    This has been gone through, which then a glock vs the world thread was going. Everyone involved had different valid opinions.

A few against were
    - accuracy
    - brass to face
    - ergonomics
    - cost is actually a knock against, because you have to replace the sights. So you are around 650-700$
    - trigger is not the best (some like it, most do not)
    -bla bla bla. You get the point.
    Okay. To be honest, I agree that those are all legit negatives on the Glock, albeit personal preference dictates to what degree regarding egos, trigger, and sights. Glock sights do suck, but how many here change sights out regardless what pistol they buy? I'm no "Glocks Rule Fanboy", but they work for me.

Anyway, I'm likely a buyer of this pistol for my wife and youngest daughter who have pretty small hands, and the Glock ergo's and blocky grip make it difficult for them to shoot. Wife has a G19 now, and shoots it okay after a couple Gunsite classes, but isn't in love with it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'll have to admit, after watching the Sootch video, where he lays a g19 on top of a p-10 one can really see that the difference in legnth, is at best minor. I'm saving my pennies, as I'm thinking seriously of buying one.I traded into a brand new green G19 a couple months back, and right out of the chute, you guessed it, BTF, and of course a Apex extractor had to be purchased, (I don't bother calling glock to complain, as they could give a shit less) so far, that's 3 for 3 g19's that I've owned that needed a Apex extractor to extract properly,(at least most of the time) If the P-10 works out I can see a couple g19's collecting dust in the safe...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I also watched the video where the Glock 19 was laid on top. While the Glock 19 is slightly shorter, the difference in the grip angle of both guns appears that the new P10c might unreality conceal/print about the same as a Glock 19.

I am very interested in the P10c, but I've also been burned enough times over the years that I'll wait to see how the production guns work out before taking the dive.

I was also unaware that CZ had an LEO sales program. If it compares to Glock's blue label program price wise, then the temptation is that much harder for me to resist.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    With the slightly longer length of the P-10C I'm sure eventually someone will make a 16-17 round magazine that is the sane length as the 15 round mags. That and the P-09 mags will in all probability begin shipping with ambi mag catch cuts. Perhaps in the near future we will start seeing Gen 3 P-07's and Gen 2 P-09's that feature the same grip angle, texture, and ambi features of the P-10C.

Velocitas, Opprimere,
    Violentia Operandi

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post
    The more reviews I see the happier I get. Looks like it is legit. Time will obviously tell but so far so good. Looks like you can indeed run g19 holsters too at least kydex.
    There is one kydex holster maker I have seen that shows in video, that a P10 does not fit a g19 holster. I believe the holsters that CZ was referring to were more of the leather type non specific

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Agree... sort of like it fits my Uncle Mike's Ruger MK2 holster also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila45 View Post
    There is one kydex holster maker I have seen that shows in video, that a P10 does not fit a g19 holster. I believe the holsters that CZ was referring to were more of the leather type non specific
    Watched it go in and out of 2 g19 kydex holsters. Holsters are molded differently, I imagine it will not fit all the same. Some companies use odd parts of the gun for retention.

Page 28 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast