Page 78 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz has a new model - Cz P10 C

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfAGunn View Post
    I don't know if this has been posted here yet, but for all the first wave P10 owners there are dedicated night sights available here. Kinda pricey but they look good. I just wish they had a 2 dot sight (suppressor height as well), I'd be all over that.
    Yes, it was posted earlier, but thank you! I noticed on that page that they have P10C mags in stock for $35. A better deal than most.
    https://czcustom.com/cz-p10c-p10-15-rnd-mag.html

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I agree. The VP9 is able to be picked up for $479 at times. The MSRP of the CZ P10C is $200 less than the VP9. I would think at some point the CZ P10C will be in the low $400 or high $300 range when the novelty wears off.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Tower View Post
    They would have to drop the dealer cost significantly for that to happen. Retail stores that pay money for customers to buy their wares generally don't stay in business very long.
    This is correct. You will NOT see P10C's below $400 unless dealer cost from CZ is significantly reduced. I highly doubt you'll see prices below $435 at the big high traffic online stores that make very little profit on each individual gun, and more likely $450ish.

Feedback Score
    After some range time this afternoon, I've found that Dawson .205" tall x 135" notch width serrated CZ 75 SP-01 fixed carry black rear sight and .130" tall x 115" wide partridge serrated fiber optic front sight work for me.

Feedback Score
    So I got a message yesterday from my LGS that they received 2 P-10C's and since I was #2 on the list one of them was reserved for me if I wanted it. I had originally wanted the FDE version because it was supposed to come with the tritium night sights but when I found out a few weeks ago from CZ that those sights were still in R&D and not ready for production I got a little miffed and told my LGS to just let me know when any version arrived.

After much internal deliberation and angst I called them back and told them to go ahead and offer it to the third person on the list because honestly I really wanted the FDE with the factory night sights. This way I wouldn't settle for something I really didn't want and I would probably make some other person really happy. They were really good about it and even told me that I am now #1 on the list for the FDE model.

I even, tempted as I was, refused let myself go to the store and "fondle" the proverbial black unicorn for fear I would not remain steadfast and change my mind.

Oh well, I figure if I had gotten the black version I would have then ordered the sights separately and had them installed which would have cost me roughly another $200 and I would still have a black P-10.

Still, I question my decision but I feel a little better knowing that I may have made someone else's day.

I've heard that the first batch of FDE are going to come out with the standard 3 dot glow sights under a separate model number at the same MRSP as the black so my wait time is probably going to be even longer until the iron out the tritium sights.

Sorry, just venting........

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan28 View Post
    So I got a message yesterday from my LGS that they received 2 P-10C's and since I was #2 on the list one of them was reserved for me if I wanted it. I had originally wanted the FDE version because it was supposed to come with the tritium night sights but when I found out a few weeks ago from CZ that those sights were still in R&D and not ready for production I got a little miffed and told my LGS to just let me know when any version arrived.

After much internal deliberation and angst I called them back and told them to go ahead and offer it to the third person on the list because honestly I really wanted the FDE with the factory night sights. This way I wouldn't settle for something I really didn't want and I would probably make some other person really happy. They were really good about it and even told me that I am now #1 on the list for the FDE model.

I even, tempted as I was, refused let myself go to the store and "fondle" the proverbial black unicorn for fear I would not remain steadfast and change my mind.

Oh well, I figure if I had gotten the black version I would have then ordered the sights separately and had them installed which would have cost me roughly another $200 and I would still have a black P-10.

Still, I question my decision but I feel a little better knowing that I may have made someone else's day.

I've heard that the first batch of FDE are going to come out with the standard 3 dot glow sights under a separate model number at the same MRSP as the black so my wait time is probably going to be even longer until the iron out the tritium sights.

I would have purchased the black one and traded it for the FDE at some point in the future...or just have two, one in each color :-)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    I would have purchased the black one and traded it for the FDE at some point in the future...or just have two, one in each color :-)
    Good idea. That thought did cross my mind but I really don't want two nor do I want the hassle of trading/selling it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan28 View Post

I was told by CZ LE that 1000 FDE P10's would ship from the factory on the 12th of May. Hmmm

He didn't say anything about the sights either.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfAGunn View Post
    I was told by CZ LE that 1000 FDE P10's would ship from the factory on the 12th of May. Hmmm

He didn't say anything about the sights either.
    A CZ Instagram post pretty much confirms that the 1st shipment of FDE will have the standard glow sites and the MRSP will be the same as the black (499). They would also be issuing it a different sku number. Black is 91520, FDE with tritium night sights is 91521, FDE with glow sights is XXXXX.

Update. Sku appears to be 91524 according to a listing at:

https://www.deguns.net/cz-p10-p-10-91524-806703915241-p/91524

Currently in stock if any one is interested.

Update....Gone
    Last edited by Stephan28; 05-19-17 at 07:07. Reason: Update

Feedback Score
    Got an email alert. Kentucky Gun Co has them in stock again.

That was quick! Out of stock again.
    Last edited by grnamin; 05-19-17 at 13:41.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    Got an email alert. Kentucky Gun Co has them in stock again.

That was quick! Out of stock again.
    I am including in that batch, thank God! I pre-ordered a few weeks ago. Send me my damn gun! :-)

Page 78 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast