G&R Tactical
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Vortex's new Holographic Sight Razor AMG UH-1

Feedback Score
    Bump. I think Outlander Systems is still running one of these. Anyone else? Cost aside, is this a better option than an EOtech?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I can like the window and sight picture of my UH1 more than the Eotech. I was planning on getting an XPS but went with the Vortex after comparing them side by side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Vortex's new Holographic Sight Razor AMG UH-1

I am still using mine. It has a problem, though I think it is a design flaw. The optic is held to the base with springs. I can move the optic by pushing up on the housing (not the base). This causes the reticle to move, but presumably return to zero. Am I the only one who has noticed it? Is it defective? I know I certainly get better groups with irons than I get with the optic.

Last edited by Kyohte; 07-15-19 at 21:29.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    I am. I haven’t offloaded my EOTech, but if it ever goes down it will be replaced with another UH-1.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Bump. I think Outlander Systems is still running one of these. Anyone else? Cost aside, is this a better option than an EOtech?
    No, that’s definitely not normal.

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/c...quest_form.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Kyohte View Post
    I am still using mine. It has a problem, though I think it is a design flaw. The optic is held to the base with springs. I can move the optic by pushing up on the housing (not the base). This causes the reticle to move, but presumably return to zero. Am I the only one who has noticed it? Is it defective? I know I certainly get better groups with irons than I get with the optic.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536