Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex's new Holographic Sight Razor AMG UH-1

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I have seen some good reviews, and even a guy destroy one on Instagram. They look solid. I was able to shoot one this summer on a PWS PCC, and I really did not care for it, but I feel like I am missing something with it.
    It feels like you have a lunchbox on top of your AR.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    It feels like you have a lunchbox on top of your AR.
    I don't mind a bulky sight as long as it's tough. My son just got the EXPS 3, and it's a mail box, but I like it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I got one of these for a brief while and I liked it, but ultimately sold it. I just can't do RDS or holographic sights any more and have gotten rid of all of mine and have been replacing them with LPVOs or prism optics. I do much better with an etched reticle.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I got one of these for a brief while and I liked it, but ultimately sold it. I just can't do RDS or holographic sights any more and have gotten rid of all of mine and have been replacing them with LPVOs or prism optics. I do much better with an etched reticle.
    My eyes seem to be the opposite. I end up hating scopes and fall back to RDSs. Just got the cousin of the UH-1, the Leupold LCO. They are used in the $400 range so I am giving them a go (actually traded for it). After a few years of shooting with the MRO I just didn't like how much my eyes strained after a long day shooting it. That never happens with Micros, Micro clones, and of course 30mm RDSs (Pros or clones).

Also traded the other MRO for a Vortex 2.5-10x32 MRAD. I set it up per a Snipers Hide FAQ and we shall see how it fares long term. Using MRAD to zero was pretty slick!

EDIT: Hindsight, I should kept my real Aimpoint Micro and not sold off to standardize on the MRO. I do have Micro clones and have been happy with what you get for $120 used (Holosun/Sig Romeo 4). They live on MP5/MP5K/AK.
    Last edited by Rayrevolver; 11-17-18 at 10:40.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    GovX has these on sale for $370 right now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Has any one put any serious rounds through one of these yet. Are they considered good to go for duty use or still too new? Trying to decide between this and an one of the new Eotechs.

Feedback Score
    Better price:

Use Optics Planet code: USCCAH16

10% off

$359.99, free shipping and you don't have to go through all the bullcrap proving you are something or other.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sorry I should have clarified. I already have a UH-1 but have limited rounds though it. Had it about a little less than a year now. Going to start shooting it more but wanted to get everyone’s opinion if there was any reports of these goin down or reliability issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdude1188 View Post
    Sorry I should have clarified. I already have a UH-1 but have limited rounds though it. Had it about a little less than a year now. Going to start shooting it more but wanted to get everyone’s opinion if there was any reports of these goin down or reliability issues.
    Bump, anyone?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdude1188 View Post
    Bump, anyone?
    6 months in and no issues with 2/3 gun and desert shooting. Using rechargable batteries no issues there yet either.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast