Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex's new Holographic Sight Razor AMG UH-1

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Great thread with some solid info. I am looking to purchase my first holo sight and I am still torn between the Vortex and Eotech.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I do not have my UH-1 in my hand yet...but with Vortex behind the product...I would go with them as your first optic. Their warranty is awesome and they will always make it right for the customer. It is a little more affordable than the EXPS3-0 it competes with...with a bit better battery life....I also prefer the single hood option vs having a secondary shield over the optic body...being an all aluminum design is also highly desirable for me for durability.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Run N Shoot View Post
    Great thread with some solid info. I am looking to purchase my first holo sight and I am still torn between the Vortex and Eotech.
    I'm not. I've had two personal EXPS3-0's, one personal SU-231, and 2 of each issued EXPS3-0's and SU231's. The Vortex is a better optic in regards to mounting system, brightness, and most likely reliability. I have one EXPS3-0 left that's hanging out and about to get purged...
    Last edited by Hammer27; 04-05-18 at 09:52.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Any more feedback on this UH-1?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    I really like mine. :-)

C4

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Garand thumb recently put up a review on the tube.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just picked up a "current production" one this week. I'll be running it over the next few weeks to see if the perceived issues with the first batch are solved or not. We shall see...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    I just picked up a "current production" one this week. I'll be running it over the next few weeks to see if the perceived issues with the first batch are solved or not. We shall see...
    Is that the multiple reticles that people were complaining about? I just picked on up a few weeks ago and it has so far been excellent! There is a bit of blue tint but I only notice it If I stare at a white wall, but it is not noticable otherwise. As to multiple reticles mine does not do that, just blooms and that is on max setting in a very dark room. I can set it to be usable indoors and outdoors here in southern Arizona with it being slightly dim outside and slightly bright inside.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Here is the problem I had with my UH-1...loved the optic a lot but after about a week or so...I noticed that the reticle started to fade on the left and bottom about .5 inch before edge of the glass but the right and top...the reticle went all the way to the edge...called Vortex about it and said that is part of the design and can't be fixed...really bugged me...so returned it and got the latest logo EOtech...the reticle goes uninterrupted in all directions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thehun View Post
    Here is the problem I had with my UH-1...loved the optic a lot but after about a week or so...I noticed that the reticle started to fade on the left and bottom about .5 inch before edge of the glass but the right and top...the reticle went all the way to the edge...called Vortex about it and said that is part of the design and can't be fixed...really bugged me...so returned it and got the latest logo EOtech...the reticle goes uninterrupted in all directions.
    Really surprised no one from Vortex or any other user here has not commented on this as I find it hard to believe they would let them hit the streets like this.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast