Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex's new Holographic Sight Razor AMG UH-1

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Truth. If the something like the MRO had FO/Tritium/LED on deck, and none of that Chevron bullshit, they would dominate.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Other "wonder optics" that come to mind that were heavily touted after "initial reviews" and fizzled include:

Trijicon Tri-Power
    Trijicon VCOG
    U.S. Optics 1-8
    Meprolight Tru-Dot
    Leupold Prism

For me anyway, whenever a new optic is released and all the initial reviews are posted, I'll wait a year or more to see which ones are still relevant and are being used by serious folks before purchasing one. YMMV
    I haven't messed wit the US Optics 1-8, but I know professionals that like it. Some of the optics in your list are just simply over priced. Had they been better priced, I think there would be less negative opinions.

C4
    I didn't know the Tru-Dot was ever considered a "wonder optic." I know it was considered a solid value optic (and I still think it is as I haven't sold mine).

Now the USO SR-8 series (discontinued) was definitely touted as a wonder optic and it was awful. So glad I got rid of that one.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    It seems like anytime a new optic is introduced at SHOT, the initial reviews are over the top...thus my reference "wonder optic".
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Truth. If the something like the MRO had FO/Tritium/LED on deck, and none of that Chevron bullshit, they would dominate.
    LOL...a mini tri-power
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    Not sure if this was already posted, but here is a link to the manual.
    http://www.vortexoptics.com/uploads/...Manual-web.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Range reports anyone? "wonder optic" often less than wonderful after a year or so. But this one looks really promising.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Any reviews out yet or updates in regards to availability?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Anything?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Anything?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    We are still doing final testing. We are very close, but don't want to release anything before it's ready.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VortexSam View Post
    We are still doing final testing. We are very close, but don't want to release anything before it's ready.
    Thanks for the update.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast