Thread: Where's the HK love?

Feedback Score

Where's the HK love?

Tired of all the AK threads. I know there are HK fans in here. Let's see them! Clones count, too.

Here is my IGF-built G3K using a JLD receiver and shortened barrel with pinned HK53 extended flash hider. Trigger housing is an MP5/33 SEF clipped unit. Stock is an old-school original G3 A3 curved the "right" way. MFI low scope mount and a -M4RCO ACOG that is sitting on it temporarily while I wait for my SIG556 to arrive.

"I can't think of nothin' finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun." --- Frankie Figs

Feedback Score

I got your H&K love..

I'd love to own a G36C or a 416 but they fall under the "prohibited class" in Canada. The closest I could get would be an SL8 and I have no desire to own one of them. However my pistol is a USP40 and it's the best pistol I've ever owned. I really enjoy shooting it. Over 10, 000 rounds without a hiccup. Gotta love H&K!
    "Most standards are set low to accomodate the bottom feeders of life who lack the personal pride, motivation and determination to rise above the rest." - Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    Mojo, do you have access to Vector or JLD clones in Canada? Weird how you guys can own the Sig 550/Swiss Arms PE90 but not other rifles...
    "I can't think of nothin' finer than a fine naked woman holding a gun." --- Frankie Figs

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I've owned a bunch of HK 91's and Springfield Greek manufactured SAR-3's, but man, I HATE cleaning those buggers.

Accurate rifles though!
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We are waiting for a HK416/417 & HK45.

Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score

Clones..

Turbo: I'm not aware of those companies. Yeah, our laws are very specific to what you can and can not possess. It's written up in such a way that this firearm and it's variants are restricted or prohibited. And rifle mags restricted to 5 rounds! We sure get good doing speed reloads .
    "Most standards are set low to accomodate the bottom feeders of life who lack the personal pride, motivation and determination to rise above the rest." - Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VA_Dinger
    We are waiting for a HK416/417 & HK45.

LOL! Yeah, just hurry up and wait.