Thread: G30 or G30sf?

Feedback Score

G30 or G30sf?

Is there a major improvement or difference between the two? I was at the local GS today and they only had the 30 and I liked it. How much different is the SF? I dont know if I should buy the 30 or wait til I get my hands on a SF before I pull the purchase. What say you?
    “We don’t rise to the level of our expectations; we fall to the level of our training.” Archilochus, Greek Soldier, Poet, c. 650 BC

CERTIFIED GLOCK ARMORER

Feedback Score
    and are the G30 mags compatible with the G30SF?
    “We don’t rise to the level of our expectations; we fall to the level of our training.” Archilochus, Greek Soldier, Poet, c. 650 BC

CERTIFIED GLOCK ARMORER

Feedback Score
    I have a 21 and a 21SF. There is a significate diff for me on the trigger reach.
    I also have a 30. I have tried the 30 SF but the org 30 fits fine. Go figure. I carry the 30 and love it. The reach to the trigger is OK. I plan on selling 21 and keepin the 21 SF because of trigger reach. You are going to have to try each to determine for yourself. Every hand is different
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"