Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Central VA Gunsmiths

Feedback Score

Central VA Gunsmiths

New member here, long time "lurker" and information absorber. Can anyone help point me in the right direction of a good gunsmith in the central VA area who can pin and weld a muzzle device for me?

Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    Try us gunworx in hopewell,not sure if they can help.452-6793

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Robb Jensen, a Staff member here, is a guy I would reach out to. He's worked on my carbines, and done a excellent job every time. He's on the staff at VA Arms. It might be a bit of a drive for you, but he's worth it.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Central VA Gunsmiths

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Robb Jensen, a Staff member here, is a guy I would reach out to. He's worked on my carbines, and done a excellent job every time. He's on the staff at VA Arms. It might be a bit of a drive for you, but he's worth it.
    Fantastic shop. He's done some work on various items for me as well but I think he said over the summer that he isn't setup to do pinning and welding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Fantastic shop. He's done some work on various items for me as well but I think he said over the summer that he isn't setup to do pinning and welding.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. He would likely be a good person to give references to those who could.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. He would likely be a good person to give references to those who could.
    I'm pretty sure he did. I forget the shop that did mine but I mentioned it on here if the OP needs more options.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd give Mike a call at TSC machine in Doswell(right past kings dominion). He mostly does HK guns and is considered one of the best in that area(roller lock guns). I'd see if it is a service he would do.

I've had him engrave my sbr's and he has done some work on ar's for me(I didn't have the tools for the ar-10 upper). Everything he has done for me has been good. On my sig mpx he cut and threaded the barrel installing a 3lug, did the sbr engraving, and gave it a paint job. Came out great.

Feedback Score
    Specdive Tactical, Alexandria. Call jim.

Feedback Score
    Soon I will have my new shop open and will be able to do the work for you.

Feedback Score
    Looking at a Grand opening in late February. Got held up with zoning and permits. Still moving at light speed to get it all done. Name of the shop will C&R Firearms, Ltd. Address is 12185 Balls Ford Rd., Manassas, VA 20109. I will post phone number and all the rest once we are set to open. I will have the largest gunsmith shop in NOVA, and will be a full service gun store with some nice higher end hunting rifles and shotguns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast