Thread: ACOG TA33, Green 5.56 Horseshoe/Dot Reticle; Larue Mount

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

SOLD: ACOG TA33, Green 5.56 Horseshoe/Dot Reticle; Larue Mount

UPDATE: I still have this sight in the exact same condition as described below. The intended project never materialized, and this ACOG still sits in as new condition other than inevitable tritium degradation over time. NEW PRICE $675 OBO SHIPPED. Make offer, needs to go!!!

I’ve lowered the price by $300 or so, but I will entertain all REASONABLE offers. Conditions for sale, payment, and shipping remain unchanged. Reach out if you have any questions. Photos of sight for sale are available upon request via PM. Please also use PM for questions, etc.

I've got an as-new-in-box Trijicon TA33 with green 5.56 horseshoe/dot reticle and a Larue QD LT-105 mount for sale due to some unfortunate circumstances. The ACOG has never been mounted and only removed from the packaging to examine it and the other items/accessories that shipped with it. The Larue mount was purchased directly from Larue and is likewise unmolested and in brand new condition. These are a package deal, and I will not break them up. All accessories shipped with sight are included, and the warranty card has yet to be completed and mailed. Sorry, I'm keeping the goodies shipped with the Larue mount...

My price is $750 OBO plus $25 to help with shipping/insurance. Payment is to be made by USPS money order, and I'll get this shipped next business day following receipt of payment. I can send pictures of actual items upon request, but here are links with photos to each item.

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produ...=TA33-C-400130

http://www.larue.com/larue-tactical-...ount-qd-lt-105

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by afff_667; 10-31-19 at 21:43. Reason: Update, repost
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    To the top... still available as previously described but at a reduced price.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

MUST GO

MUST GO; NEW LOWER PRICE!!!